Friday, April 4, 2008

Overweight :(

Well the time has finally arrived for my departure to Dubai. I am unexpectedly nervous, not about the flight or living in another country but about my luggage!!! I can't possibly think of what to take out and it is overweight!! Typical for a girl, I know but i can't even get my head around what to take out..of course i NEED it all!!

You would think I would be good at this having done the leaving for overseas thing so many times, but this time for some reason is definitely the hardest. At the airport I will no doubt be a wreck as my parents, step-parents and 2 best friends will all be there to say goodbye. No one has ever really gone to the airport with me before and farewelled me..so it seems a bigger deal than usual.

Just a few more hours and I will be off to Dubai...what lies ahead, well as they say...watch this space.

No comments: