Sunday, June 8, 2008

First time to get lay...over;)

Finally time for my first layover...Manila here i come. The time there was only 24 hours but I made the most of it. One of the crew, Anna was from Manila and offered to show us around and take us clubbing. So after the 8.5 hour flight and arriving at midnight we decided to meet 20 mins later dressed and ready to party!!.

It was such a great time for my first layover. Anna and her husband took a group of us out to a restaurant for a quick bite then clubbing. Very fun. The night ended at 6am after another food frenzy at a local cafe and I crawled into bed. I felt as though I had only just hit the pillow when my alarm went off and it was time to venture out and hit the shops. Manila, like Bangkok is known for it's cheap knockoffs so to the shops was a must. I managed to buy a coach knockoff bag, could have bought more but with no cash this was not an option :( I did however have enough money to buy a few dvd's..knockoffs again but of reasonable quality for viewing when I get back to Dubai as I have no TV!!

After flying back to Dubai from Manila which was hilarious as we were so bored due to all the passengers sleeping and soooo tired due to no sleep we decided to play charades in the galley. Once back in Dubai I had 5 days off!! I love this job!!



No comments: